.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Emily + James Paul

Last weekend, I had a FABULOUS time doing a super special wedding for some of my most favorite people - my cousin James Paul and his bride, Emily.  Aren't they just the cutest couple?!
Emily is probably the sweetest person I have ever met in my life, and like my uncle said the night of rehearsal "Emily has been part of our family for a long time, the marriage just makes it official"...and, I couldn't have said it better!  
Emily gave me the color scheme - yellow, lime, and white - and gave me the freedom to design the florals.  She and James Paul are very laid back people, with a love for the "Old South" so I wanted the style of the wedding to reflect that.
Her bouquet was ivory, with full bloom peonies, hydrangea, ranunculas, freesia, and lisianthis.  
The bridesmaids carried similar flowers, but with added pops of yellow Billy Balls, and green hydrangeas and berries.  These were some of my most favorite bouquets ever!
The bridesmaids wore navy dresses, and the flower colors were such a beautiful contrast!
 The ceremony flowers...


 The reception flowers...



And, since it was a family wedding, I actually attended the wedding :)  Val and I!
Have you ever seen a cuter little red headed boy?!  I love my Sammy!!
Carolyne has grown up around flowers, and has gotten spoiled to getting a bouquet most anytime that I do a wedding.  In true Carolyne fashion, she insisted she MUST have a bouquet before she left the wedding...and, as you can see, Aunt Hayley provided just that :)
 Miss Jenna Beth, always the social butterfly!
It was such a happy day, and we are so very thankful to God for this unity!  Welcome to the Bailey family, Emily!
Congratulations, James Paul and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment