My baby girl turned 11 months old this week!!
- We went to her TEF doctor this month, and she weighed basically the same as last month - 18 lb, 8 oz (50%), and is 27 1/2 inches long (18%).
- She is in size 3 diapers.
- She mostly wears 12 months clothes, and still a few 6-9 month outfits.
- This month, we have introduced her to blackberries, raspberries, plums, oranges, corn, yellow squash, black beans, pinto beans, northern beans, toast, and Ritz crackers. She is such a good eater - she basically eats anything we put in front of her!
- Sadie just has 2 teeth on bottom, but she is teething on top no doubt!! She knaws on everything - particularly her fingers, and has started drooling more, so I know it won't be long till we see some toothies coming through the gums!
- We are sleeping so good these days! She sleeps 9-11 hours each night, and takes 2 naps a day - 1 around noon (2 - 2 1/2 hours), and then 1 around 5:00 (45 minutes - 1 hour).
- The girl talks ALL the TIME!! If she's awake, she's jabbering! Her vocabulary consists of "Ma Ma", "Da Da", "ba ba" for bottle, "E - e" for Ellie, and "du" for duck. She will also "call Ellie" by clicking her tongue - it's the sweetest thing ever!
- Sadie is sooo close to walking independently. She crawls all over the place, and is so fast now! She pulls up on everything, and can now come to a standing position without holding on to anything. She has very good control of her self, and will stand up and sit down slowly instead of plopping down or off balance. She LOVES to walk with someone holding her hand. We went for a check up this month with Sadie's TEF doctor, and got an excellent report! We haven't had to have a surgery since January, and her doctor was very pleased with her progress in weight and development. We don't have to go back for 6 months!! That is AMAZING!! God just continues to show out in Sadie Hope's life!
My sweet little baby is growing into more of a toddler learning all sorts of new things and becoming the little person God made her to be. Oh how exciting it is to watch and experience with her!!I can't believe we're only a month away from the big 1 year!! Time flies when you're having fun, and these 11 months have certainly been that!!
Happy 11 months, sweet Sadie Hope!!!