.

.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Story

Our life - in the short version...

I grew up in North Alabama in a very "Leave it to Beaver" family, and in a modern version of a Mayberry town. I was my own spirit as a child, and little Ms. Independent...oh yeah, I'm still that way! I have been a good little Baptist girl all my life, and learned to love Jesus with all my heart from a very early age. I went to college at Auburn University (can I get a WARRRRR EAGLE!!!!), and majored in Child Development and Family Studies. I came home for the summer after my junior year, and was introduced to my future husband through mutual friends. We met, and he instantly fell head over heals - I tried to run as fast as I could in the other direction, but thankfully God had a better plan than I did! We dated, were engaged, and married less than 2 years later :)

Having been married over 7 years now, we've learned ALOT about life, each other, and the Lord. And, Brad has learned there is NEVER a dull moment when you're sharing life with me...something completely crazy is always just around the corner! HA!! We have had our share of rough spots in the road along the way, but we've been so incredibly blessed in our journey too!!

Our day-to-day lives revolve around youth ministry, seminary, our sweet Yorkie - Ellie Jane, family, school, home, Jesus, and all the quirky little things that make our lives what they are!! We are so honored and privileged to share our lives with you and that you take the time to stop by and read about us is so humbling! We pray that every word read would be a reflection of His GRACE in our lives!

If you are still curious about who were are...

How We Met...

Seven

My Bradley

Wedding Part 3 - The Reception!

Wedding Part 2 - Your Presence is Requested at the Marriage of...

Wedding Part 1 - Goin' to the Chapel, and We're - Gonna Get Maaa-aried...

No comments:

Post a Comment