.

.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to Reflections of Grace


I'm so glad you have stopped by to read my new blog! I have wanted to start a blog for some time now, and am just getting started. I hope to keep others informed about the happenings in mine and Brad's lives...you all know there is ALWAYS something a little crazy going on with us! I hope that you will be inspired, amused, encouraged, and maybe gain a little insight into world of the Powell's!

I named our blog "Reflections of Grace"...I really pondered what to name "our blog", and thoughts of cutsie names came to mind - but in the end, I'm always reminded of the calling on our lives and my mind always points towards Christ. So, I hope that my thoughts and sentiments on this blog would always be a reflection of Him, and the grace He has shown to us.

You'll never know what I'll be writing about...whether it's crazy mishaps in my life, wonderful shopping finds, delicious recipes that you need to try, and just simply my thoughts that I want to share...

Let me know what you think....and, don't be a stranger - Stop by again soon!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a blogging 101 course. This is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! I have had an absolute blast putting the blog together...I can already tell it can become an addiction if I'm not careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With tears running down my face I see that one of "my girls" has "her girls" and I am so proud.

    I love you more than words and I am so proud of who you are.

    Love you,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda,

    You know I will forever by one of "your girls"...and, I learned from the best!!

    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am most impressed! I love blogging, but you have taken it to a whole new level. I am not surprised, but I need you to give me a course in blogging. :) You ARE such a blessing and everything you touch is done for HIS best. I am so glad that we are working together. It is great to renew old friendships. You are the best, Hayley! Don't every change!

    ReplyDelete