.

.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I Would Like To Thank The Academy...

I am so flattered that I have received a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you Maggie Elizabeth for such a sweet compliment! I have had so much fun putting my blog together, and it has become a really fun hobby as well as a great way to keep people informed about this crazy life of mine!!

As a recipient of this award, I am supposed to share 7 things that you may not know about me, as well as nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the award.

7 Things Most People Do Not Know About Me...
1. I am a MAJOR perfectionist.
2. I love a beautifully wrapped present.
3. I love old things, and the story behind them.
4. Jewelry is a huge addiction of mine!
5. I am a night owl, much to my husband's dismay!
6. I'm ALWAYS redecorating something.
7. I am a coupon clipper and sales paper shopper.

And now for the nominations. Ha-Hum...AND THE AWARDS GO TO...

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment