.

.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life

This is the last of the wedding series at Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life". I've really enjoyed getting to share such a special day of my life with you!

Our wedding and reception was at my church I grew up in - First Baptist Boaz. We had big white tents set up for outside for the reception.


This is one of my most favorite pictures. Brad leaned over to kiss me, and acted like he was going to "dip" me...our awesome photographer Ron Hayes captured the shot so beautifully!



My cake was 4 tiered, and had a different filling in each tier...but, I don't remember what they were...all I know, is it was delicious!


Brad did not want to do a chocolate groom's cake just because that is traditionally what a groom's cake is. One of his most favorite things is cheesecake, so he had cheesecake with a variety of toppings. YUM!


Our other food...it looks pretty good right now!


What does every little girl dream of on their wedding day? Marrying a prince and riding off in the sunset in a horse drawn carriage, of course! Well, I married the prince and rode off into the night in our horse drawn carriage!! It was so neat and so funny to be riding down a major highway with cars flying by, and us clip clopping down in our carriage.








We went on our honeymoon to the Atlantis in the Bahamas. I have tons of pictures, but am too tired to go get them out ;) It's absolutely gorgeous, peaceful, and a WONDERFUL place to vacation! I would highly recommend going to visit!! We hope to go back very soon!!



Well, that's our wedding day!! If you missed the past 2 weeks, click here to see my dress and our flowers/ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves cheesecake too.
    My husband has been in my life for 20+ years and I still feel my heart skip a beat when he walks in the door.
    I pray that all you ladies have that feel for years to come.
    What a beautiful reception ~ cake and decorations.
    You both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete