.

.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Still Here...

So, when did I become this post once a week (or less) kind of blogger??!! Y'all, I'm tired of hearing my excuses, and I know you must be completely fed up with my slacker attitude! My heart and mind haven't been clear and focused enough to post anything lately, and to be honest sometimes things have to be put on the back burner because *gasp* as much as I try to be I have come to the conclusion that I'm not superhuman and can do it all. ;).

And, as if post slacking wasn't enough I have been camera slacking as well! *HUGE gasp*. I know it's hard to believe...

But, Brad and I upgraded to iPhones recently (LOVE them!!) and I have at least had sense to snap some pics with my phone - yea! So, since we need to do some catching up, here's a little glimpse into our lives recently....

We went to the final season of the Atlanta Passion Play - phenomenal!!
This cracks me up every. Single. Time. I look at it (and, my mother will ring my neck for posting it) but this is sooo my Daddy!
Sweet Ellie Jane :)
Our oldest of the Favorites - Kailey - turned 7!!!!! Wow!
My precious friend Kim and I having lunch...what a sweet blessing she is in my life!! Love you, Kimmy!!
GORGEOUS purple peonies...
May was quite the month for flowers and weddings....
And, more weddings and flowers...
(and, did I mention we did 2 weddings in 1 day - that's a whole post within itself!!)
Oh the sadness of the current non working order of our pool :(. I sent this pic to our insurance, and the good news is we will be up and running with a beautiful, tear free liner in a few short days! Woohoo!
A full post about this is soon to come, but oh the work that Brad and I have done in our yard!!
Well friends, that's a little smidge of what has been going on in the world of the Powell's! I hope life is good for all of you, and your enjoying summer as much as I am! I'll be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment