.

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News Flash

My precious Mama was featured today in our town's newspaper in the Food Section where they feature local "celebrity" cooks! Click here to read the article. 
If you know anything about my family, you know the reputation Mama has as an incredible cook!!  Her life has been surrounded by the food service industry - whether it's cooking for her family, catering for hundreds, or supervising the nutrition program in our school system that feeds several thousand children each day.  My friends laugh when I say we never ate supper out of a box growing up - everything, every night was made from scratch -and "fast food" was a special treat.  I'm so glad my Mama taught me how to not only cook, but to prepare great meals for my family. 

So proud of you, Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment