.

.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bailey Bash 2011

Hello friends!! Hope everyone is enjoying summer...I sure am! We have been on vacation the past 2 weeks, so I took a little break from unpacking to share a little bit about what we've been up to. If you have been reading long, you know my family has our annual Bailey Bash on the Bay the week of the 4th and it is BY FAR my most favorite week of the whole year!!
We stay at the lake with my whole extended family - aunts, uncles, cousins, and anyone else considered a "Bailey" - and we have the BEST time playing, swimming, laughing, cooking, eating, and making memories :)
All of the kids (and, Ellie too!!) are in the community Independence Day Parade - so much fun!
It was SOOO HOT, so ice cream and popsicles were a very welcomed treat :)
I love that Carolyne and Sam enjoy this week as much as us "big kids" and get to see what family is all about!! 
Each year, a sweet family friend who also is a great photographer comes to do family pictures for us - thank you Mrs. Vickie!!  This year, we did a "Team Spirit" picture since the Bailey family (with the exception of 3 misfits - but I won't name any names...HA!!) are all AUBURN FANS!!  We ARE the AUBURN Family - All In!!!   
The Auburn men...
We had a wonderful week, and were sad as usual to see it come to an end.  I hope all of you and your family had a blessed 4th as well!!   I'm so thankful to live in a country where we have the gift of freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment