.

.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Across the World!

...that's where Bradley is right now - or at least on his way!


Brad left our house at 5:40 this morning, and headed to the airport to catch a plane to Japan!  He left this morning, and is STILL in the air even as I type this - his flight is 16 hours!!  He will be gone for 10 days, and I'm already ready for him to be back on Alabama soil.  However, I am beyond grateful every single day for his job, and am so proud of how hard Brad works for our family...and, not just everyone gets to travel to super cool places and have the opportunities that Brad has - so, thank you Lord for blessings that have came with this job!!

The last time Brad was in Japan, I was on crutches...let's all say a BIG ol' prayer that that won't be a repeat!!  HAHA!!

I've got lots to keep me busy while my beloved is gone - I have a wedding this weekend!  WOOHOO!!  Let the first of the spring weddings begin...I have LOTS of weddings the next several months, and I'm ready to get my hands dirty :)  I'll post pics next week!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment