.

.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kimberly + David

Back a few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of doing the floral designs for an extra special wedding....the bride was one of my girls that I had in small group Bible study when she was in high school.  (For the record, this makes 3 girls' weddings that I have done that I also was their Bible study leader 'way back when' - I'm feeling super-ly OLD!!!)
Kimberly is SUPER funny and such a sweet girl - it was such a fun wedding to be a part of!!  Her bridesmaids' dresses were a pale turquoise, and we did all the flowers in white and hot pink - the colors popped against each other, and were beautiful for a spring wedding!   
Kimberly's bouquet was shades of hot pink and lime green - roses, ranunculas, hydrangeas, and berries.
The bridesmaids' bouquets were the same flowers, just all in ivory.  I loved Kimberly's being the only bouquet with color - the bright colors just popped against her dress!
A glimpse of the ceremony flowers...

 ...and, the reception flowers...


And, I didn't do a thing on this table, but I always love a groom's table with character - David's favorite treats are oatmeal cream pies and peanuts, so that's what they had on his table!  Such a cute set up and reflection of him!!
Congratulations Kimberly and David!!!  It was a beautiful day for you - thank you for letting me be a part of your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment