.

.

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

We had such a wonderful, blessed Christmas!

Christmas Eve Brunch at our house...

Our 4 favorites in their matching Christmas frocks :)

Silly faces!


Christmas Day at my parent's...

Carolyne LOVED getting matching clothes for her and Emma (her Bitty Baby that she ADORES)...

Sam on his new ride! Such a boy!

My parents gave Brad new luggage for his upcoming trip to Japan! (More about that later.)
Sam ate a little...well, ALOT...of chocolate! You can see the evidence by the ring around his mouth! HA!

Watching "Charlie Brown's Christmas"...


My beautiful mama!
As far back as I can possibly remember, we have always ended Christmas night with my daddy reading the Christmas Story. It's such a sweet time with my family, and a reminder of the true reason for the season - Jesus!

The Day after Christmas with the Baileys on the farm...

Sweet Maci watching the sheep...

The boys doing a little pickin' ...

Playing the Newlywed Game....which was HILARIOUS!

A little gift giving...
And, a whole lot of loving!!!

Once again, the Lord reminded me of how INCREDIBLY BLESSED I am! I pray this Christmas you felt the blessings of the Lord, and kept your eyes focused on the true gift of the season - Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment