.

.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One Year Ago...

Brad and I were anticipation of THE MOST important phone call of our lives.  After receiving the call, we took this picture to announce to my family that I was pregnant!
The text read, "next stop...Destination MATERNITY!"

After taking the picture, Brad and I went to buy something to give the baby.  Our first purchase for OUR baby.  We bought the sweetest little white bunny.

Today, one year later - this precious angel fills our days with smiles and coos.
And, Sadie and bunny are best buddies :)  Bunny has been with her through surgeries, and many rocking and reading sessions with Mommy.  Bunny stayed on my nightstand during my entire pregnancy...she's been on the journey with us!
What an unbelievable year it has been!
I know it is of no surprise what I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving!  So, so, so thankful for Sadie Hope.  Thank you, sweet girl, for making me a Mama.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment