.

.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sadie is 3 Months Old!

I can't believe Miss Sadie Hope has already turned 3 months old.  I know I'm behind on posting this, but I did take her picture on her 3 month birthday...


What is Sadie up to these days?
  • She weighs 11 lb 11 oz, and is 24 inches long.  
  • She is in size 1 diapers.
  • She wears 0-3 months and a few (smaller) 3-6 months clothes...I had to start putting up some of her clothes, mainly because of the season change more than her growing out of her clothes.  It was hard putting away some of those sweet outfits knowing she would never wear them again!  Each outfit had a memory attached to it...I can't believe how fast time is flying!!! 
  • Her eye color is still up for debate - we're holding out for them to stay blue, but some days they look brown or green.
  • Her hair is getting very thick, and is looking more light brown every day.
  • She eats 4 ounces or nurses 15-20 minutes every 3-4 hours during the day.
  • She is a great sleeper...she has her last feeding between 10:00-11:00 pm, and usually wakes up between 5:00-6:00 am.  
  • She really has the sweetest personality...she typically doesn't cry unless she's super hungry or needs a diaper change.  She's a very laid back, happy baby!  I don't know how Brad and I got so lucky! :)
  • She continues to smile and coo more and more, and is a little mover - she loves laying in her bed or her activity mat and kicking and "talking".  I just love to hear her - sweetest sounds ever!

Some of the most significant events this month were...

Sadie had to have her first esophageal dilation.  Part of TEF is narrowing of the esophagus, and from time to time she will have to have her esophagus stretched.  This was her 2nd surgery in her short little life; however, this was no where near as invasive as the first.  Thankfully, she did great and there were no complications!

 Sadie took her first road trip...to the beach!!  It was such a fun trip (more pics to come in another post!)

This has by far been the fastest, most wonderful 3 months of my life to date...I can't even imagine what is yet to come!!!  I'm so so so humbled to be this sweet angel's Mama!!


Happy 3 months, Sadie girl!!

1 comment: