.

.

Friday, September 18, 2009

VVVRRRROOOOMMMM...Start Your Engines!

There is only one word to describe this week - BUSY!!! I literally feel like I've been running a race all week long! Between normal everyday responsiblities, PIE Night, home visits, unexpected reports that were due....and, then the COUNTY FAIR...Oh my WORD, it has just been crazy! We had to put together a booth for the fair, and although we had good intentions to get it together early...well,...it just kinda got put on the back burner. But, today was the day it HAD TO BE DONE, so me and my two school partners in crime - Gina and Kim - had to get in decorating override mode and do something AWESOME (because, of course - We HAVE TO WIN!!)

Our blank palette...

Gina and Kim racing to the finish line to get the booth COMPLETE!
Our Community Education booth - "Get an Even Start". Sure am hoping to see a big blue 1st place ribbon on it Monday!
Whew! I'm so glad it's Friday - I'm ready for some rest!! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: