.

.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

WAR EAGLE!

Tonight, Brad and I enjoyed some DELICIOUS wings and great AUBURN football. Although this was the 2nd ballgame of the season, I didn't get to really enjoy last week's game because of the Surprise Party. So, I had to get my camera out :)

Say it's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

Weagle, Weagle, WARRRRR EAGLE!!

Brad said, "Why do you insist on taking my picture all the time??" In which I replied, "Until I have a little girl to put a big blue and orange bow in her hair, or a little boy to wear a smocked 'Go Tigers' jon jon...you'll be getting your picture made. So, just humor me, please ." So, of course...this is what I get -


...and this -

...welcome to my world! HA! He's so crazy - he always keeps me laughing though!

Go Tigers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I came across your blog via a comment you left on Kelly's Korner regarding Infertility. My husband and I {of just over six years ourselves as well} have been trying for our first baby since 2006. The strength is so hard to find but as Ann Kiemel said during that Focus on the Family broadcast, "Dreams are hard but dreams can live!" Is it solely by your faith and trusting in God that you have made it thru, year after year or do you have another secret or few you want to share? :-)

    BTW- I totally had to giggle at your asking Brad to humor you for the photo op and thus his face making... My husband does this to me all the time! After about 53 funny photos I get a half way decent photo. :-) Gotta love it though!

    Have a great rest of your weekend!
    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete