.

.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 Years Young

Today is Bradley's 30th birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if any of you have noticed, but my family has ALOT of birthdays during the months of August and September - my mom, Brad's mom, both of my grandmothers, Carolyne, Sam, myself, Brad, and Valerie all have birthdays within 6 weeks of each other!!! Birthdays are a big deal at our house - mine and Brad's birthday are only 2 days apart, so we party for several days around our house when birthdays roll around! But, this year is a little extra special since it's Brad's 30th...

This is what I woke him up with this morning....a chocolate eclair and a few gifts


This is what was delivered to him at work....oh how I wished I could have seen his face!!


This is what he found when he got ready to come home....


And, this is how he ended his day....with his sweet family!


This was Kailey, Kenedi, and Brad's sad faces that Uncle Brad is no longer 29!! haha
Brad's request for his birthday supper was breakfast foods and pecan pie for dessert...yes, I definitely married a country boy!!


Happy 30th Birthday, Brad!!!!!! I love you!

And, now the countdown to my birthday...only 2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment