.

.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good Riddance...

Dear Boot,

In the past 8 weeks we have spent a considerable amount of time together. You have been great to support me and take care of protecting my weak foot. But, it's time to break up - officially. The doctor says it's time, and I agree; frankly, I'm ready for a change. I hate to say it, but I've already been looking around for someone a little less bulky and a whole lot more fashionable like:
this fabulous red wedge at Macy's I have major Brighton love :)
and, this turqouise
Born sandal is calling my name!
Thanks for the memories - they were not my fondest memories, but were memories no less that will be sure to bring laughs in the future.

Don't worry though - I'll let you stay on the top shelf of my closet - just in case I need you ...which I PRAY does not happen!!!!! But, you never know...


Footloose and Fancy Free,
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Glad you get to kick the boot to the curb! And I LOVE those Brighton shoes! I have deep love for all things Brighton, maybe I should just call it an addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete