.

.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up on a Tuesday

So, I seem to be a little behind! I have been busy getting ready for Brad to come home (only 2 more days!!), and haven't blogged! Since I had not been able to cook the past several weeks, I had not been to the grocery store since before Brad left almost 4 weeks ago! How crazy is that??!!?? So, I've been doing some MAJOR grocery shopping, cleaning, and cooking the past couple of days.

This weekend, I had lots going on. Friday we had ice and snow, so I stayed put and worked on some projects. I made 2 different Valentine wreaths. This is one that I made for my door at school:I made another one with red and chocolate brown for my house. I thought they turned out great!


Saturday morning, we ate breakfast at my parent's house to celebrate (my brother-in-law) Robby's birthday with one of his most favorites - pancakes! And, they were fabulous!



Saturday night, Valerie, mother, and I went to Lori's church for their annual Ladies' Banquet. We have went for the past several years, and always have the best time, and this year was great as usual!



The speaker for the night was fabulous! Her name is Mary Kay Beard, and she is the founder of the Angel Tree Ministry. She has an INCREDIBLE testimony that the Lord has given her to share with others. Valerie bought her book, and I can't WAIT to borrow it :)


I hope that everyone is having a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment