.

.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Just Thought You Should Know...

What does this...

...and, this...

...and, this... have in common??

You guessed it! Despite the apparent BFF relationship status that THE BOOT and I have (and will continue for at least another 4 weeks), I've been given the "all clear" and been set free to spread my wings and fly...I am allowed to DRIVE!

I went to the doctor yesterday, and my ankle is looking FABULOUS - healing slowly, but surely!

Of course, the irony that the very first weekend in 3 weeks that I can drive we have yet another ICE STORM threat and so I can't drive is just so typical. My nurse at the doctor's office asked me to PLEASE be careful this weekend...she didn't want to see me next week with another broken ankle! HA! Do you think she was implying I'm clumsy??

Whether she was or not, I took heed to her request and stayed in tonight. I've been working on some projects. What do you think I've been up to?
I'll share pictures of the finished projects later, so stay tuned...
In other news, Brad is now in China! He arrived in Hong Kong yesterday around 9:30 a.m. (3:30 a.m. in China). He will be returning home next Thursday!!!! Can't wait! He's supposed to send some pictures of Japan soon, so I will share those with y'all as soon as I get them. Please continue to pray for his safety and health as he travels. I feel certain he's coming back less of a man than when he left - in pounds I mean. He's DEFINITELY ready for some food from my kitchen that does not contain rice, noodles, or strange meat choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment