.

.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy

Hey y'all!  I hope everyone has had a great week back in to their regular routine after the holiday break.  Brad and I have had a HARD TIME getting in bed and getting up in the mornings :-/  We have collapsed when we've gotten home and have been completely useless in the evenings! 
I think even little Ellie Jane has had a hard time getting back on a routine...she had gotten used to getting to go with us (which is her most FAV thing to do - GO and ride!) throughout the holidays and she's been cooped up in the house all week.  When we get home, she doesn't let us out of her sight! HA! 

Have y'all been watching all the Bowl Games??  WE HAVE!  We've been so proud of the SEC (and, I was so disappointed for Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl).  But, the B.I.G. game is on Monday...can't WAIT to watch our Tigers play for the National Championship against the Ducks!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!! 

We've got plans for the weekend to finish up some projects we've been working on in the house...I can't wait to show y'all some pics of what all we've been doing! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment: