.

.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'll be the first to admit it...

I've been a major blog slacker this month!!!!  Life has actually not been over-the-top busy, which is incredibly unusual, I just haven't been focused enough to sit down and post anything.  I have a "part 2" to my last post (which was 2 weeks ago), but I'm not finished with it.  I'll post it soon...

So, let's see - in the past 14 days life has consisted of

1.  celebrating the Day o' Love at home - I made one of Brad's favs, Alice Springs Chicken, and we watched a movie.  It was a quiet night at home, and neither one of us had school work to do - it was great! :)
2.  painting (not fun painting, just doors in our house)
3.  helping Brad lay wood floors!!! (they are BEAUTIFUL, and he is AWESOME!!! Pictures soon!)
4.  graduate school - BOOO
5.  having a colonoscopy (oh what FUN that was...NOT...)
6.  cheering for our boys and girls basketball teams on at the Regional Tournament (from home)...and, our boys WON!! They're now in the state playoffs - GOOOOO WILDCATS!
7.  and, absolutely L.O.V.I.N.G. the Spring-like weather we have had...I even broke out the flip flops one day!  It has been wonderful!

And, y'all I haven't gotten my camera out one.single.time.  in the past few weeks!  I know, I know - what is happening to me???  I'll get back on track soon, I promise :)  Brad and I are just very consumed with getting some things done in our house right now, and I haven't been able to focus on much of anything else.  March will be a better month for me :)  Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment