.

.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chatting at the Sky

On my daily "blog stroll", I read blogs that inspire me, make my laugh, and sometimes reflect. Today was a day for reflection at one of my most FAVORITE blogs -Chatting at the Sky. The author - Emily - is a Youth Pastor's wife, so I immediately felt a connection to her when I began to read her blog several months ago. I feel sure that we all can relate to her post from today, and our hearts will be spoken to by Emily's words. Please take the time to read her shared thoughts by clicking on the button below:

Chatting at the Sky


Excerpt:
"Sometimes I have to come to the end of all my girl-made resources to realize that I need Him all the time, not just when I run out of gas. Because He doesn’t give me quiet perspective; He IS my quiet perspective. He doesn’t hand out strength in doses equal to the amount of time I’ve spent with Him that day; He IS my strength no matter if I know it or not. He makes beauty from my ashes and strong from my weak. And that is what gets me out of bed."


Have a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. How Lovely! I am planning on reading this blog often! Thanks for visiting me Hayley! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete