.

.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Are You Aware?

Are you aware that this past week was National Infertility Awareness Week??

Sometimes when you are living in the midst of the infertility world, it's hard to see outside your own situation - you feel like you are all alone. But, 7.3 million Americans suffer from infertility!!! That's 1 in 6 couples in our country - that's HUGE!!!

I have watched this video several times, and I can relate sooooo very much. Please take the time to watch it, and maybe "you'll understand our journey...so far".

http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html

I heard a statistic one time on the John Tesh Show that the grief that couples go through with the stress of infertility is comparable to grief that cancer patients that are terminally ill endure. WOW.

Please pray for those that you know that are having fertility problems. Whether they share it or not, they are grieving silently. Believe me, I know first hand.

1 comment: