.

.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Clue...

I've mentioned several times about Brad and I going on a FUN trip this year, but I haven't shared when or what or where...

That's mainly because although Brad and I had talked about several different absolutely wonderful possible trips, we didn't set anything in stone, and I assumed we would wait until later on in the year when his schedule was a little more flexible. Well, less than 2 weeks ago Brad called me at work and asked if I wanted to go on a trip - I said "SURE!" thinking he was wanting to get away for the weekend and go to Atlanta or Nashville. But, boy was I wrong!!

My amazing husband had a plan already in the works to go NEXT WEEK to....

Well, why don't you just watch and listen to this for a little clue...


Soooo, watch cha think?? Got any ideas where we're going??? Stop back by tomorrow and I'll share the details :)

1 comment:

  1. Any of those would be good with me. Boy that makes me jealous! I am in desperate need of a VACATION!

    ReplyDelete