.

.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Beautiful Wedding!

As you know, aside from being a classroom teacher and pastor/seminary student's wife, I also do floral design for our family owned business - Judith B. and Company. This weekend, I had the pleasure of being part of a very special wedding. My cousin, Cole, and his then fiance, Nichole, asked us to cater and do all the floral designs for their wedding! We have been preparing for this wedding for several months, and wanted everything to be just perfect for this very special couple.

I took TONS of pictures - no less than a couple hundred beautiful pictures of every tiny detail because I knew all of you would be anxious to see what all we did. But, guess what??? Due to my crazy camera having a mind of its own, I can't share any pictures that I took. *sniff*sniff* It thinks it's going to just let me believe they have been deleted, but oh no - I'm not giving up! I am taking it to get checked out tomorrow, so hopefully I will have my pictures!!!

In the meantime - Lori has came to the rescue and provided some pictures for me to share! Thank you a million trillion kazillion, Lori!!!!!

The beautiful couple dancing their first dance as husband and wife -

The bridesmaids bouquets were roses, hydrangeas, lilies, and berries in fall colors. Pretty, pretty!

Lori, Cole, and Nichole -
James Paul deep in conversation...and, also a glimpse of the table arrangements :)

The food tables and a side view of one of the large floral arrnagements.
Another view of the tables and flowers -
The rest are pictures of my family - the Baileys. I am BLESSED BEYOND WORDS for a family like no other. Each and every one of them are precious to me, and I thank God for them!! You can read more about my family here.
Aunt Shirley, Aunt Rita, and my mother -
The Bailey Family -
The girls - Valerie, me, Lori, Clair, and Bettina
Cousins -
Cole, Tyler, Cody, and Baby Payton -
And, I leave you with this. This picture just makes me laugh every time I look at it. Sam chowed down on some watermelon -

It was a gorgeous day, and nothing less than a fairy tale wedding! Congrats Nichole and Cole! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment