.

.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I'm Thankful For" - 4th Edition

It's hard to believe November 2009 and Thanksgiving Day have already came and went!! Thanksgiving Day is such a special day - a day that Brad and I spend with our families. We start our day by eating breakfast and spending the morning with Brad's immediate family, and then have lunch and spend the afternoon with my extended family. I am reminded daily what an INCREDIBLE family we have, and for them I am thankful.

My family is very close. We love to laugh, tell stories, and...eat! And, we do all three of those very well I might add!


We love to take lots and lots of pictures, because one day when our grandchildren are looking through pictures they can see what we were doing - because that's what we find ourselves doing with my grandparents pictures.


We love to watch all the guys play football after lunch on Thanksgiving, because it's tradition - and the Baileys are all about tradition.



We love one another, because my grandparents instilled a deep love and devotion for family in each and every one of us. We are there for one another through the thick and thin. We have a rich heritage that I am so grateful for, and it makes me proud of who I am and where I came from.







I am most thankful that I have a family that loves the Lord, and I can count on them to pray with me and for me. I am BLESSED beyond words.



Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to be apart of such a special family. I am so grateful for each and every one of them, and what they mean to me.


I hope that y'all had a wonderfully splendid Thanksgiving, and you were able to spend it with those you love!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment