.

.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

I've been a little crazy (what's new??) the past several days, so I'm gonna be a few days behind posting some things...please just bare with me and love me inspite of it :)

This weekend Brad and I helped hide and hunt more eggs than I care to count! Aside from the egg hunt I had at school, we also had an egg hunt at church and at both our family gatherings. I can only hope that all eggs were found...I guess we'll know if a lawn mower finds one!! HA!

A few of our Mt. Vernon children...

Sweet Sam and Maci on the hunt for eggs...
Maci and Carolyne counting eggs (and, looking for ones filled with chocolate!)
Kailey and Kenedi on the race to find the most eggs!
Kenedi :)
We had such a very very blessed Easter service!! I am so thankful for Jesus, and for the salvation I have in Him!!!

After church, we spent the day with family, and as always had a blast! I can't think of any better way to spend the day!

My sister, Valerie, and me...

Racing on my parent's Trikes (and, Robby on Carolyne's bicycle with training wheels! HA!!)

One of my favorite pics of the day...my family has such a love for music and having fun! I love that you get just a glimpse of the guitars in the background of Sam and Maci playing :)

I hope each of you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment