.

.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bailey Bash on the Bay 2010

One of my absolute most FAVORITE weeks of the year is the week leading up to the 4th of July! This is my family's annual Bailey Bash on the Bay (at Weiss Lake), and we have a BLAST! I have the most amazing family, and we have the best time together cooking, playing on the water, laughing, playing games, eating wonderful food...it's a week I look forward to all year long!

Chillin' at the house...

My mom and dad - love them so much!
Bad-to-the-bone Sam - he loves motorcycles!
Sweet little Payton - isn't he beautiful??!!My cousin, Cole, and his wife, Nichole - we did the floral designs and catering for their wedding back in the fall :)
Good times at the pool...

Having fun in the lake...
What do you think we were all crowded together for??
Water balloons!! It doesn't matter how old you are, water balloon fights are so much FUN!!One of the things I enjoy the most is watching fireworks by the lake. We lay out quilts, sometimes the boys play music, and we watch the fireworks across the water! So much fun!

Last year my cousin Lori had a great idea to have a photographer come and do some family photos, and they were so good we did it again! Thanks Vickie for doing such an incredible job!!

The Bailey Family... My cousins... My family...The Powell family...

It was such a great week - I can't WAIT for next year!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great that your family does that. I loved looking at the pictures you guys looked like you really had fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are awesome and it looks like you guys had a fabulous time. Where do you stay at?? My husbands family is from Centre and his grandmother lives on the water.

    ReplyDelete