.

.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sweetness

Yesterday, I went to eat lunch with my mom, sister, and the kids at one of our favorite lunch spots. When I came in, Carolyne was bouncing with anticipation to give me this:
(It says: "From Carolyne and Sam", and in the heart at the bottom: "I Love Ellie")
I opened it to find this:
Carolyne has been very troubled to find out that Ellie Jane broke her little pink bow that the groomer had put in her hair last week. So, Carolyne decided she must do something - because Ellie NEEDED another hairbow - and pulled this bow out the hair of a stuffed dog to give to Ellie. So, of course I had to put the bow in Ellie's hair... which stayed in a total of 3.4 seconds - just long enough for me to snap a picture!

Thank you, Carolyne for being such a sweet "cousin" to Ellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment