.

.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School...already?

Weren't we singing just a few days ago "School's OUT fo-or SUMMER!"??? My summer has FLOWN by, and it's so hard to believe I am already back doing lesson plans and getting my room ready to go for a sweet new group of children! My preschool children started today, and I am W.O.R.N. O.U.T!!!!

I have a class that is 2/3 boys, 1/3 girls which is always a little scary (no I'm not bias to girls, boys are just a little bit more roudy than girls...). But, besides a few first morning tears, we had a fabulous day!! I have such a fun job...I'm truly blessed :)

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL school year!!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet......I LOVE your teacher sign in the photo! THat is TOO CUTE. My oldest gets to meet his teacher this morning! He is very excited!

    ReplyDelete