.

.

Monday, September 13, 2010

So, I'm 29 Now...

My last year of my twenties began last Sunday!! As most of you know, Brad's birthday is just 2 days before mine, so we usually party for days around our house when birthdays roll around :) Brad's birthday fell on a Friday night, so we went to Chattanooga and ate at one of his most fav places - The American Cafe...YUM!...and, then we shopped at Hamilton Place! We had a great night out!
For my birthday, my school buddies took me out to a new restaurant in our town - Ichiban (it's a Japanese Steakhouse). It was soooooo good, and we had a BLAST!
My dear friend, Kim, made her "famous" chocolate cake for my birthday cake...it was AWESOME!!!!
It's so much fun to get to work with such a great group of girls that you can call your friends! Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment