.

.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up

1. I have been so twisted up in life that Blogland hasn't heard a word from me in 9 days!!

2. I have 2 posts written waiting to be posted, but haven't been because pictures haven't been loaded...and, they just wouldn't be the same without a picture or two!

3. The reason no pictures have been loaded is because my camera disc went CRAZY on me, and the Photo Shop is having to recover my 588 pictures that were on that disc!!!!! I am just HOPING that they will be able to get them with no harm done...

4. Since my last post both Brad and I have turned a year older - 31 and 29 respectively.

5. AND, Auburn won their first game of the season - WARRRR EAGLE!!!!!!

6. I am now officially in my last year of my twenties...I know this sounds like a little old lady - but where on earth has the time gone????

7. Now that I'm in the home stretch of the dreaded 30th birthday, I've got to get busy on my 30 by 30 list! Updates to come...

8. So what have I been up to that's kept me away from blogging, you ask?? Well, let's just say life in the world of the Powell's has been B.U.S.Y. We've been doing some MAJOR fall cleaning and purging of clutter and ORGANIZING like mad men (and women); we've been celebrating birthdays and eating enough cake to make any 2 people sick; graduate school and seminary classes; and we've been living our normal happy little hectic lives :)

9. Our little Ellie Jane has not been sleeping well at night - and, has been keeping Brad and I from sleeping too. NO FUN!!! We think she is probably sleeping alot during the day since she's home alone...any suggestions on her sleeping habits??

10. My school year is going good - I have a PRECIOUS group of children in my room this year! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. wow...busy, busy!!! I love to clean and organize. DOens't it just make you "Feel" better? I've been working on my office and next is our craft room!!!!

    ReplyDelete