.

.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girls Night Out

Tonight, Gina and Kim took me out for my birthday. Yes, I know that my birthday was almost a month ago, but this month has been sooooo incredibly busy, this was really the first chance we had to go. We went to Sebastian's in Albertville, and OH MY WORD was it good!!!! If you are local, you MUST go - I promise you'll love it! I ate the Lobster Ravioli, and it was delish! And, this was my dessert...I don't know what it was called, but "heavenly" would be a good way to describe it :)


This was my gift...SOOO ME!! Is it not beautiful? I LOVE it, and can't wait to put it up on the wall - just have to find a home for it.

We had a great time doing what I do best - talking and laughing! It was such fun! (Yes, that would be a birthday crown on my head!)


It seems that the 3 of us find ourselves saying quite often, "We are so blessed", and that is truly how I feel when I think about these 2 gals - they are such a blessing to me! Thanks, Gina and Kim!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment