.

.

Friday, March 12, 2010

One. Word.

Because my life has been a tad bit boring this week, and I don't have a whole lot of blog worthy news to share, so I thought I would share this one word quiz I found. And, because I'm a rambler, this was hard to describe something with just one word!

1. Yourself: happy
2. Your spouse: witty
3. Your hair: short
4. Your mother: optimistic
5. Your father: inquisitive
6. Your favorite item: jewelry
7. Your dream last night: bizarre
8. Your favorite drink: sunkist
9. The room you are in: comfortable
10. Your fear: loneliness
11. What you want to be in 10 years: mothering
12. Who you hung out with last night: Bradley
13. What you're not: early!!
14 Muffins: homemade
15: One of your wish list items: contentment
16: Time: accelerating
17. The last thing you did: drove
18. What you are NOT wearing: shoes
19. Your favorite weather: sunny
20. Your favorite book: Bible
21. The last thing you ate: pickle :)
22. Your life: crazy!!
23. Your mood: weird
24. Your best friend: funny
25. What you're thinking about right now: cooking
26. Your car: dirty
27. What you are doing at the moment: typing
28. Your summer: anticipating
29. What is on your TV: Idol
30. What is the weather like: unpredictable!
31. When was the last time you laughed: hours
32. When was the last time you cried: yesterday
33. Favorite hobby: decorating
34. Your job: fulfilling
35. Your family: remarkable!

Now, I must go study for the PRAXIS 2 that I will be taking in the morning - AAHHHH!!! Please say a little prayer I pass!! THANKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment