.

.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things that just make me HAPPY!

I am joining the Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday. The theme is things you can't live without.

Well, of course I couldn't live without Jesus, Brad, my family, my church, the Bible...you know, stuff that really matters :) These are more of things that just make me HAPPY and I really really enjoy!!!

1. Jewelry

Oh the obsession I have with the bling bling! I would show you my jewelry armoire, but it's just completely ridiculous the amount of jewelry I own. I can't help it though...I HEART jewelry :) As I was walking the walking trail today, I realized I still had on all my jewelry from the day...who exercises in full jewelry attire?? Yep, that would be me.


2. Music

I just LOVE music...it makes my day so much better! I love to sing to it, listen to it, move to it, worship to it...music just makes my spirit happy!!! And I adore my satellite radio - it's almost always tuned to channel 66, "The Message".

So, what 2 things make your world a little happier?


4 comments:

  1. Great picks!!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great picks! I mean I really dont think I could make it without music! You blog is precious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on the music! It is one of the ways I feel like God talks to me directly. Great picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love music too! It always seems to make me feel better. Hope you have a great week! Love your blog layout.

    ReplyDelete