.

.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hallelujah!

Today's "thankfulness" is more of a Hallelujah Chorus type of thank you...I'm finished with Grad School...well, for this semester anyway!!!!!  I have turned in my projects, research papers, and completed my finals tonight; so, I don't have to think a thing in the world about graduate school until January, and I couldn't be MORE happier about it!!
Now, I'm getting excited for the month of December and lots of fun Christmas festivities!  Last year I had WWWWAAAAAYYYYYYY too much going on (2 HUGE weddings, 1 anniversary reception, and about a zillion Christmas parties), but this year I have been very intentional on choosing what Brad and I will be involved in...and, I'm proud to say it's going to be a much calmer, peaceful season.
It's going to be a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment