.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful week of Thanksgiving I have had!!!  I have sooooo very much enjoyed my week off from school, although I have not gotten a whole lot of my To Do list done...but it's just been a good, low key week for me.  And, I've been reminded so much of my many blessings!!

I'm so very thankful for Brad's family, and the role they play in mine and Brad's lives.  They are so good to me, and treat me like a daughter and sister, and I'm so grateful for that!!  Love y'all!!!
(Vacationing at the lake - Summer 2011)

I'm so thankful for my Bailey family and the joy they bring to my life.  I'm thankful for the love, heritage, memories, and traditions that we share and that we continue to pass down...I don't take for granted the uniqueness of my close knit family!!  I praise God for each of you!

(Christmas at the Bailey Farm 2010)

I'm thankful for my sister, Valerie, who I could never ever replace - who has been my forever friend, and knows me better than anyone else.  All the laughs, all the tears, all the inside jokes, the all knowing looks that we give each other...having a sister is one of life's greatest gifts, and I can't imagine going through life without mine!!  I love you, Valie Jo!

(My 30th Birthday - September 2011)

And, lastly, on this Thanksgiving Day, I am beyond words thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  How grateful I am of His love and bountiful blessings, that I am so underserving of.  For His protection, even when I don't understand what I'm being protected from.  For His wisdom, even when I question Him.  For His mercy and grace, even when I'm too clueless to recognize the greatness of His gifts.  Thank you, Lord for who you are and what you are!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment