.

.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Catch Up!

Happy November friends!  I had planned (in my head) to do a Month of Thanks posts like I did last year...but, it's November 10th and no posts have been done.  So, I'll tell you 10 things I'm thankful for today, and maybe - but don't count on it - I'll post the rest of the month:

  1. Friends - what a sweet blessing they are in my life!!  I have some ladies in my life that I have the privilege to call "friends" and they are gifts to me...especially in the past month when I've needed encouragement, long chats, lots of laughs, and prayers.  Love y'all!!
  2. Facetime - Brad has been out of town for several weeks, and days that I really just need to see him more than hear him, I can because of Facetime.  Thank you, Lord for technology! :)
  3. Brad - and speaking of the man in my life, I sure am thankful to call him mine!  He works so hard for our little family, and I appreciate him so very much!  
  4. My mama - Lord, have mercy I could write a 1000 posts about my mama, and still not tell you how much she does for me...especially now that she's retired and has more time!  I feel so undeserving of all she does for us!  I love you, Mama!
  5. Miss Ellie Jane - what a wonderful gift the Lord gave us when our little Ellie Jane came in to our lives!  She has been the BEST company, entertainment, and companion anyone could ever ask for!
  6. My home - my refuge.  I LOVE home!
  7. My "school kids" - if you don't know - I love to laugh, and some of my favorite laughable moments are with my kids at school!  They say some of the FUNNIEST things ever, and do some of the funniest things...I live for comic relief on stressful days!  
  8. My "church girls" - oh, what a sweet, sweet blessing I have in working with my high school girls at church!!  They hold a special place in my heart and mean the world to me!  I pray that the Lord would allow me to be the example I need to be for them, and I would teach them about what it means to be a lady seeking God's own heart.    
  9. Lazy Days - these come very few and far  between (especially these days!), but I savor every moment when they do!!  So thankful tomorrow is one of those days!!!!!
  10. Veterans - I only get a lazy day because of Veteran's Day, and how incredibly in awe I am of all those that have served our country for each one of us!!!  I'm so proud to be in a America, the land that I love...and, to all those that serve us well each and every day - THANK YOU!
Sooooo, have you been thinking about what you're thankful for this month?  I would love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment