.

.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful!

Whew, yesterday was a D.O.O.Z.Y. of a day, y'all!  I was exhausted when I got home last night, fell asleep holding my laptop, and woke up with it still in my lap this morning!!!  I was just thankful yesterday to have survived the day!!  It was one of those days where it was hard to be thankful in the midst of frustration and chaos...but, I see good things on the horizon!  I'm so thankful for new beginnings and hope of better tomorrows!!!

Today, I'm thankful for my wonderful daddy!  His birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday, Daddy!!), and I'm just so very blessed to have him in my life.  He's probably my most faithful reader on my blog, and I just love that he enjoys reading my crazy little posts!  Daddy has always been my rescuer - like coming to my rescue when my battery in my car died a few weeks ago!, my biggest fan, and has always pushed me to be my very best.  So thankful for him!!  Love you, Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment