.

.

Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days of Thanks...Day 15

Thankful for this beautiful season of autumn!!  Oh how I love it...

~  I love the colors of the trees...I didn't take the picture above, but if I had had my camera with me as I rode to church yesterday, this would have been a similar scene of the gorgeous view as I drove up the mountain.  

~  I love pumpkins on my porch...just makes me smile :)

~  I love the crisp, cool nights

~  I love to come home to a steaming hot pot of soup and some corn bread...I usually only make soup in the fall and winter, and it's so comforting.

~  I love the smell (and taste!!) of hot apple cider...ahhh!

~  I love to spend Saturdays watching SEC football!!

~  I love to wear comfy sweaters

~  I love having a season that reminds me to be thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment