.

.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Thanks...Day 21

Thank you Lord for all of your MANY blessings in my life!!!  We had our Community Thanksgiving Service tonight, and I was reminded how often it is to see the sadness, heartaches, frustrations, hurt, loss, and many rough spots that we go through...but, you know what?  There are too many blessings in our lives to even begin to count them.  So, today I give God the glory for all awesome things in my life He has blessed me with!  Thank you, Lord for reminding me of that!!!!

And, this songs sums it all up...I have always loved this song so much by Rachael Lampa - "I Am Blessed" - so I just had to share it with y'all :)  Happy Sunday!!

I may never climb a mountain,
So I could see the world from there.
I may never ride the waves,
And taste the salty ocean air.
Or build a bridge,
That would last a hundred years.
But no matter where the road leads,
One thing is always clear....

(chorus)
I am blessed,
I am blessed,
From when I rise up in the morning,
'Till I lay my head to rest,
I feel you near me,
You sooth me when I'm weary.
Oh, Lord,
For all the worst and all the best,
I am blessed.

All along the road less traveled,
I have crawled and I have run.
I have wandered through the winds and rains,
Until I found the sun.
But watching eyes,
Asked me why,
I walk this narrow way,
I will gladly give the reason,
For the hope I have today....

(chorus)

You've given me joy,
You've given me love,
You give me stength,
When I want to give up.
You came from heaven,
To rescue my soul.
This is the reason,
I know,
I know.

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment