.

.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Days of Thanks...Day 28

Y'all, I can't believe I've missed my "30 Days of Thanks" posts the past 3 days!!  Life has been jam packed, and not a minute free to even think about blogging...I've actually not even seen a computer since I posted on Wednesday until now!! 

Soooo, what have I been doing that's taken up every waking minute of my life the past several days???  Getting ready for a day that we have prayed to come for so many years - how very thankful I am to have the honor of being a part of Lori and Brandon's WEDDING DAY!!!  YEA!!!
If you remember, not only was I a bridesmaid, but we also did the floral designs and catering for the wedding and reception!!  One word - WHEW!!!  Boy, are we T.I.R.E.D.  But, it was absolutely gorgeous, and everything I hope Lori hoped it would be.  The wedding was in a BEAUTIFUL little town with gorgeous old buildings.  All the flowers were in shades of reds and greens, and lots and lots of fresh cedar and berries. 
 
 I was a little bit occupied with arranging flowers, helping in the kitchen, getting my hair and make up done, and having my picture made to take pictures of everything like I normally do, but I did snap a few quick pics of some of the flowers.  Hopefully I can borrow some from others that were taking pictures and share with y'all soon!
I was so very thankful for Brad and how much he helped me during the wedding...he's the best! :)
Valerie, myself, and Carolyne...our dresses were black with champagne sashes; Carolyne's was in the same colors, just opposite of ours.  They were so pretty!
Lori and Brandon left in a horse drawn carriage, and do you notice something that appears to be coming from the sky??  They had a SNOW machine at the front door when they left the reception - it was magical!  And, look close to see Lori's RED shoes...LOVE it!!  I stole borrowed Lori's shoes while she was getting ready and all the bridesmaids and a few other special ladies wrote congratulatory wishes on the soles!
It was a fairy tale wedding, and I'm so thankful for what the Lord has done in Lori and Bradon's lives bringing them together!!  To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment