.

.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Thanks...Sweet Endings

Today is November 30th.  The past 30 days my thoughts have been geared towards being thankful.  What a blessing it has been to be in a mental state of thankfulness.  It's reminded me to be thankful in the BIG things, as well as the small things. 

On this last day of my thankfulness posts, I'm thankful for YOU.  For those of you that take the time to read this crazy little blog about our lives.  It's so humbling to know that there are people interested enough in what's going on with us to continue to read.  I write like no one is reading, and am suprised every time someone tells me they read my blog.  Every. single. time. 

I know that you each check in for different things - maybe it's just because your curious, maybe to see about a recipe, maybe because you're on a journey of waiting with hope too, maybe because you're interested in finding out about the newest mess I've gotten myself in to, maybe to see the last event or flowers that have been arranged, or maybe for something else that I haven't even thought of.  Whatever the reason you stop by Reflections of Grace, thank you!  I hope that you always find this to be a place to hear truth, to be inspired creatively and/or spiritually, and that His grace in our lives would be reflected in every word read. 

I hope that this month's posts have helped you to turn your heart and mind toward a state of living in thankfulness.  God always has a funny way of teaching me things.  During this month, my life has been more hectic than I can ever remember it being.  I have been stressed, tired, and overwhelmed.  It's been CRAZY.  Isn't it funny that He would put on my heart to seek thankfulness in a month that would end up being like that??  Somedays it's been hard to think about being thankful, because I've been consumed with life around me.  BUT, God helped me to see that amidst chaos and stress there is STILL soooo much to be thankful for.  It's been a heart piercing learning experience, and I've felt the sting of thankfulness much more than I would have if the month had just been rosy.  Thank you, Lord for helping me to understand even what it means to be thankful. 

It's been a blessed month!  Thanks for staying with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment